I cant find my other sock

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wow three years- things have certainly changed in my life. Didn't think I would ever get back to this blog- but a friend starting posting- so. Well I am now 4 weeks away from my Masters of Early Childhood Education- teaching third grade (after one year of teaching first and one of teaching second, Im moving on up)- and my husband is on sabbatical from his diaconate formation. We have one in college three in High School and an extra living with us. Life has definitely been eventful.
3 of four of the children are driving- so I will continue to breathe a sigh of relief every time they arrive in the driveway safely after each journey and Dating-oh like it wasn't hard enough when we had to do it- now we have to watch them go through the growing pains and try to stay out of it all at the same time.
Im sad to say that I haven't had much time for my art and miss it so much that my hands itch for a little freedom to create.
Im also coming to the realization that my parents arent getting any younger, my children are growing way too fast and I never have enough time to spend with the love of my life. Even still life is good, wouldn;t change it- just want to fast forward a little.
Be Well.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home