I cant find my other sock

Thursday, September 28, 2006


I was just wondering if anyone else on the East Coast feels a bit fuzzy in the brain lately. I have been suffering dreadfully with seasonal allergies and find myself praying for that first "killing frost", even though I will miss my morning glories - I really enjoy breathing so much more.

So last time I checked in we were heading to the registry of motor vehicles with my oldest son. Well, he passed and I have become the parent of the empty parking lot. The last time we went to practice we were met up by another family begining the same process, as we conversed about the changes we would now be facing a large laddered fire truck pulled into the lot, I was a bit worried that there was a problem at the school (my place of employment), but it turns out they were there for driving lessons too. It made me very glad that I only had to teach someone how to drive a mid sized sedan.
Today I will leave you with one of my favorite creations so far - another color montype I created in August of this year, it was inspired by a painting entitled "Mater Dolorosa"( The Virgin Mary sorrowing for the death of Christ) by Bartolome Esteban Murillo.
BE WELL

1 Comments:

  • At 6:26 PM , Blogger Karen said...

    My daughter got her Learners Permit about a month ago, so I feel your pain. Or anxiety. Or whatever it is.

    I have all new empathy for my mother.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home